When you buy the module the first time, you will have the latest version. After the first release, we will update this module regularly, then please check newer versions when informed here
At the basic level, this module will require the following condition:
- Compatible with Magento Community Edition 2.0: Please follow Magento 2.0 Installation Guide to install if you do not have one.
- Composer (latest stable version)
- Apache 2.2 or late
- PHP: 5.5.x,5.6.x and Memory_limit no less than 256Mb)
- In the future if the conditions change, please check the Magento 2 documentation
- Step 1: Download and extract the extension’s package on your computer and navigate inside the folder.
- Step 2: Upload the folder named as app from the package to the root of your Magento site on your server
- Step 3: On your server, right click and select ‘Use composer here’ to open Command Prompt
- 1. Please type the following command into the dialog to clear the compiled code and cache:
1php bin\magento setup:upgrade
- 2. After running successfully the first command, type the following command into the dialog to set up fresh static content to deploy on our Magento store
1php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Step 4: Go to Administration page to configure the extension
- After installing extension, you should logout first and then login Admin Panel to ensure all functions work normally.
- You should disable all caches in cache management in the installation and configuration process.
3EXTENSION CONFIGURATION – Back to top
3.1 Below is module layout
3.2 Module Configuration
Notes:We used the images of module’s installtion on Magento 1.9.x to illustrate
After installing, go to System -> Configuration and find SM Extra Slider (in the left of column) to configure.
The parameters are divided into the following groups:
- General settings
- Module settings
- Source Options
- Products Options
- Advanced Options
Let’s look at the parameters in detail: