- Firstly, you must install Prestashop version 1.7.x.
- Secondly, prepare for installing the SP Categories Tabs. The installation contains 4 steps as following:
Step 1: Login to your Prestashop admin panel and Go to Improve >> Modules >> Modules Services. At the top of the page, click the Upload a Module button.
Step 2: Click “Select File” to select your module .zip file “sp_categoriestabs_p1.6-res_v1.1.1.zip” that you have downloaded.
Step 3: The uploading process will be started. You will see the message that “Module installed”.
Step 4: Finally, the new module will be located in the modules list. Search the name of module and Click on the Configure button to configure the module.
Below is a complete interface of SP Categories Tabs module
Please find to the module that you have completely installed to configure this module.
The parameters are divided into the following groups:
- GENERAL OPTIONS
- SOURCE OPTIONS
- CATEGORIES OPTIONS
- PRODUCT OPTIONS
- EFFECT OPTIONS
Leta��s look at the parameters in detail:
- Title a�� Input title for the module.
- Display Title Module a�� Enable/Disable title of module.
- Status a�� Set status enable/disable for the module.
- Hook into a�� Select Hook into in list box. Please click Here to read more How To Create Custom CMS Hook Page.
- Open Link a�� Target to open links:
- New window a�� Open the link in the new window tab.
- Same window a�� Open the link in the same window tab.
- Popup window a�� Open the link in new pop-up window.
- Select Category a�� Allow you to select Category
- Count Category – Allow you to set the number of categories to be displayed in this block.
- Product Field to Order By – Allow to set Product Field to Order By: a�?Name/ID/Date Add/Price/Sales/Position/Randoma�?.
- Ordering Direction – Allow to order Ascending/Descending direction for field.
- Count Product – Allow to set the number of product to be displayed in slider.
- Size image(WxH) a�� Select size of category image in list box.
- Category Name Maxlength a�� The limited number of characters of category Name.
- Categories Order By a�� Set Categories to Order By: a�?Name/ID/Randoma�?.
- Categories Ordering Direction a�� Allow to order ascending/descending direction for categories.
1. In Product Options part, The Size image (W x H) parameter is set “small_default”. To view the size of image, please go to PREFERENCES >> Images as the image below:
- Size image(WxH) a�� Select size of product image in list box.
- Display Name a�� Allow to show/hide name of product.
- Name Maxlength a�� The maxlength of title can be showed. Choose “0″ for showing full title.
- Display Description a�� Allow to show/hide description of product.
- Description Maxlength a�� The Maxlength of description can be showed. Choose “0″ for showing full description.
- Display Price a�� Allow to show/hide price of product.
- Display Add to Cart Button a�� Allow to show/hide Add to Cart button of product.
- Display Add to Wishlist Button a�� Allow to show/hide Wishlist button of product.
- Display Add to Compare Button a�� Allow to show/hide Add to Compare button of product.
- Display Detail Link a�� Allow to show/hide linke for details.
- Display New a�� Allow to show/hide image new.
- Display Sale a�� Allow to show/hide image sale.
2. In Product Options part, The Size image (W x H) parameter is set “medium_default”. To view the size of image, please go to PREFERENCES >> Images as the image below:
- Duration a�� Determining how long the animation will run. Large = Slower.
- Delay a�� Set a timer to delay the excution of the next item in the queue. Large = Slower.
- Select Effect a�� Select effect in list box.
3 How To Create Categories
Please go Here to readmore How To Create Categories in Prestashop.
4 How To Create Products
Please go Here to readmore How To Create Products in Prestashop.
Thank you so much for purchasing this module. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please send us via: Support Tickets System
Thanks so much!