Supporting responsive layout for any devices, this module is ideal to use as a front-end product showcasing for modern stores. With the friendly user interface in Admin panel, you can set how many columns displayed for different devices as well as many other options to be chosen for showing: title, description, and price or read more…
This guide will help you install SP Filter Product.
1COMPATIBLE WITH PRESTASHOP
This module is fully compatible with Prestashop Community Edition version 1.7.4.x
To install this module you must have a working version of Prestashop already installed. If you need help installing Prestashop, follow below sites and tutorials from Prestashop.com, hope everything that you need are there.
- System Requirements – Required system credentials for your prestashop installation.
- Installation Guide – Installation guide that describes how to install prestashop.
- Online prestashop guide – Online prestashop documentation that describes about prestashop in detail.
- Prestashop Forum – Prestashop forum site.
- stackoverflow.com – You can also get some useful articles from stackoverflow.
- Firstly, you must install Prestashop version 1.7.4.x.
- Secondly, prepare for installing the SP Filter Product Module. The installation contains 4 steps as following:
Step 1: Login to your Prestashop admin panel and Go to Improve >> Modules >> Modules Services. At the top of the page, click the Upload a Module button.
Step 2: Click “Select File” to select your module .zip file “spfilterproduct.zip” that you have downloaded.
Step 3: The uploading process will be started. You will see the message that “Module installed”.
Step 4: Finally, the new module will be located in the modules list. Search the name of module and Click on the Configure button to configure the module.
4.1 Layout Demo
You could see the appearance of SP Filter Product module as following:
In the Administrator Page, navigate to Improve -> Modules -> Module Services and find SP Filter Product to configure.
Let’s look at the parameter in detail:
- For devices have screen width from 1200px to greater.
- For devices have screen width from 768px up to 1199px.
- For devices have screen width from 480px up to 767px.
- For devices have screen width less than or equal 479px.
- + The Featured Product is a product with an attribute added from the admin panel.
+ Best Seller is used to interpret a certain number of products have the top-selling record, which its figures, in usual based on your internal store sales.
+ The Most Viewed products is used to display products which are viewed most by users in your store. It will highlight the Most Viewed Products to customers, so it attracts customer to buy these products.
+ The Countdown product is used to displays a countdown timer at the product page, category page, search result page, advance search result page, … The countdown timer highlights the product which is set ‘Special Price’ and ‘Special to Date’ or Catalog Price Rule with an expired date and notifies the customers the timeline for the product. The timer displays the specific product that is on sale for ‘Days | Hours | Minutes | Seconds’ and get attention of the potential buyers.
+ The Product in Category is used to Show all products in the categories you have selected.
+ The Special Product is used to display all special items in the category you have selected.
+ The New Product is used to display all new items (by the time).