This guide will help you install SP Footer Links.
1COMPATIBLE WITH PRESTASHOP
This module is fully compatible with Prestashop Community Edition version 1.7.x
To install this module you must have a working version of Prestashop already installed. If you need help installing Prestashop, follow below sites and tutorials from Prestashop.com, hope everything that you need are there.
- System Requirements – Required system credentials for your prestashop installation.
- Installation Guide – Installation guide that describes how to install prestashop.
- Online prestashop guide – Online prestashop documentation that describes about prestashop in detail.
- Prestashop Forum – Prestashop forum site.
- stackoverflow.com – You can also get some useful articles from stackoverflow.
- Firstly, you must install Prestashop version 1.7.2.x.
- Secondly, prepare for installing the SP Footer Links Module. The installation contains 4 steps as following:
Step 1: Login to your Prestashop admin panel and Go to Improve >> Modules >> Modules Services. At the top of the page, click the Upload a Module button.
Step 2: Click “Select File” to select your .zip file “sp_footer_links_p1.7-res_v1.0.0” that you have downloaded.
Step 3: The uploading process will be started. You will see the message that “Module installed”.
Step 4: Finally, the new module will be located in the modules list. Search the name of module and Click on the Configure button to configure the module.
4.1 Layout Demo
You could see the appearance of SP Footer Links module as following:
Note: We used the images of module’s installtion on Prestashop 1.7.2.x to illustrate
In the Administrator Page, navigate to Improve -> Modules -> Module & Services and find SP Footer Links to configure.
Let’s look at the parameter in detail:
5SUPPORT – Back to top
Thank you so much for purchasing this module. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please send us via: Support Tickets System
Thanks so much!