1 Installation – Back to top
- Firstly, you must install Prestashop version 1.6.x. Please Click Here to read more about How To Install Prestashop version 1.6.x
- Secondly, when you are ready to install SP Most Viewed, please follow 5 steps as following:
Step 1: Login to your Prestashop admin panel and go to Back Office >> Modules and Services >> Modules and Services . At the top of the page, click the Add a new module button.
Step 2: Click “Choose a file” button to select your module .zip file named as “sp_most_viewed_p1.6-res_v1.0.0.zip” that you have downloaded, then click “Upload this module” button.
Step 3: The new module will be located in the module list. Please search the name of module and click on the Install button to install the module.
Step 4: When seeing a notification message as following, please click “Proceed with the installation” button to finish the installation process:
Step 5: When the uploading process is done, you will see the message denoting that:“Module(s) installed successfully”. Please click “Edit” button to configure this module.
2 Configuration – Back to top
Step 1: you must enable “Data mining for statistics“. To enable this module, please search “Data mining for statistics” in the module list and click “Configure” button as the image below:
Step 2: And enable data mining
Step 3: The module Configuration
You could see the appearance of SP Most Viewed module as following:
To configure this module, please find the module that you have completely installed in the module list and start setting its options.
The parameters are divided into the following groups:
- GENERAL OPTIONS
- SOURCE OPTIONS
- PRODUCT OPTIONS
- EFFECT OPTIONS
Let’s look at the parameters in detail:
- Title – Input title for the module.
- Display Title Module – Enable/Disable title of module.
- Module Class Suffix – A suffix is applied to the CSS class of module. This allows for individual module styling.
- Status – Set status enable/disable for the module.
- Hook into – Select Hook into in list box. Please click Here to read more How To Create Custom CMS Hook Page.
- Item Rows – To display the item rows.
- # Column – Set # column for each device
- For devices have screen width from 1200px to greater.
- For devices have screen width from 768px up to 1199px.
- For devices have screen width from 480px up to 767px.
- For devices have screen width less than or equal 479px.
- Open Link – Target to open links:
- New window – Open the link in the new window tab.
- Same window – Open the link in the same window tab.
- Popup window – Open the link in new pop-up window.
- Count – Allow to display the number of products.
- Size image (W x H) – Select Size of image in list box.
Note: In Product Options part, The Size image (W x H) parameter is set “cart_default” . To view the size of image or edit size of image (after editing size of image >> press “Regenerate Thumbnails”), please go to PREFERENCES >> Images as the image below:
- Display Name – Allow to show/hide name of product.
- Name Maxlength – The maxlength of title can be showed. Choose “0″ for showing full title.
- Display Description – Allow to show/hide description of product.
- Description Maxlength – The Maxlength of description can be showed. Choose “0″ for showing full description.
- Display Price – Allow to show/hide price of product.
- Display Add to Cart Button – Allow to show/hide Add to Cart button of product.
- Display Add to Wishlist Button – Allow to show/hide Wishlist button of product.
- Display Add to Compare Button – Allow to show/hide Add to Compare button of product.
- Display Detail Link – Allow to show/hide linke for details.
- Display New – Allow to show/hide image new.
- Display Sale – Allow to show/hide image sale.
- Auto Play – Allow to enable/disable auto play for slider.
- Auto Interval Time-out – Allow to set speed of timer. Large = Slower.
- Auto Play Speed – Allow to set the auto play speed of slider.
- Auto Play Hover Pause – Allow to on/off auto play for slider .
- Start Position Item – Allow to set item that is displayed at first when you run slider..
- Mouse Drag – Allow to on/off mouse drag on PC
- Touch Drag – Allow to on/off touch drag on devices
- Show Navigation – Allow to show/hide navigation for the module .
- Loop – Allow to run a loop or not.