1 Installation - Back to top
- Firstly, you must install Prestashop version 1.6.x. Please Click Here to read more about How To Install Prestashop version 1.6.x
- Secondly, when you are ready to install SP Product Detail Sliders , please follow 5 steps as following:
Step 1: Login to your Prestashop admin panel and go to Back Office >> Modules and Services >> Modules and Services . At the top of the page, click the Add a new module button.
Step 2: Click "Choose a file" button to select your module .zip file named as "sp_product_detail_sliders_p1.6-res_v1.0.0.zip" that you have downloaded, then click "Upload this module" button.
Step 3: The new module will be located in the module list. Please search the name of module and click on the Install button to install the module.
Step 4:When seeing a notification message as following, please click "Proceed with the installation" button to finish the installation process:
Step 5: When the uploading process is done, you will see the message denoting that:"Module(s) installed successfully". Please click "Edit" button to configure this module.
2 Configuration - Back to top
You could see the appearance of SP Product Detail Sliders module as following:
To configure this module, please find the module that you have completely installed in the module list and start setting its options.
Let's look at the parameters in detail:
- Title - Enter the title of the module.
- Display Title Module - Allow to show/hide title of the module.
- Module Class Suffix - Enter the suffix which is applied to the CSS class of module. This allows to style an individual module easily.
- Status - Allow to enable/disable the status of the module.
- Hook into - Select Hook into in the list box. Please click Here to read more How To Create Custom CMS Hook Page.
- Column - Enter the quantity of columns you want to display
- Open Link – Allow to choose one of three:
- Same window.
- New window.
- Popup window.
- Source – Allow to select: Categories/Product.
- Select Categories – Allow you to select Category.
- Product Field to Order By – Set Product Field to Order By: “Name/ID/Date Add/Price/Sell/Position/Random”.
- Ordering Direction – Allow to order ascending/descending direction for field.
- Count Product – Allow to set the number of product to be displayed in this block.
- View image (W x H) – Allow to sellect the size image from the dropdown menu.
- Size image (W x H) - Allow to sellect the size image from the dropdown menu.
- Display Name - Allow to display the product names in the module
- Name Maxleghth - Allow to set the maximum number of characters allowed in the name area
- Display Description - Allow to display the description of each product.
- Description Maxlength - Allow to set the maximum number of characters allowed in the description area
- Display Price - Allow to display the product price.
- Display Add to Cart Button - Allow to display Add to Cart Button button
- Display Add to Wishlist Button - Allow to display Add to Wishlist button
- Display Add to Compare Button - Allow to display Add to Compare button
- Display Detail Link - Allow to display Detail Link of each product
- Display New - Allow to show/hide image new
- Display Sale - Allow to show/hide image sale
- Auto Play – Allow to enable/disable auto play for slider.
- Auto Play Speed – Allow to set transition speed of slider with unit of milisecond.
- Speed – Allow to set speed of module. Large = Slower.
- Auto Play Hover Pause – Allow slideshow effect stop when hover OR NOT.
- Start Position Item – Allow to set item that is displayed at first when you run slider.
- Slide By – Allow to run slide from sub category.
- Mouse Drag – Allow to Show Mouse Drag or not
- Touch Drag – Allow to Show Touch Drag or not.
- Show Navigation – Allow to Show Navigation or not.
- Loop – Allow to Show Loop or not..