1 Installation - Back to top
- Firstly, you must install Prestashop version 1.7.x.
- Secondly, when you are ready to install SP Product Tab, please follow 4 steps as following:
Step 1: Login to your Prestashop admin panel and Go to Improve >> Modules >> Modules Services. At the top of the page, click the Upload a Module button.
Step 2: Click “Select File” to select your module .zip file “sp_product_tabs_p1.6-res_v1.0.0.zip” that you have downloaded.
Step 3: The uploading process will be started. You will see the message that “Module installed”.
Step 4: Finally, the new module will be located in the modules list. Search the name of module and Click on the Configure button to configure the module.
2 Configuration - Back to top
You could see the appearance of SP Product Tab module as following:
To configure this module, please find the module that you have completely installed in the module list and start setting its options.
Let's look at the parameters in detail:
- Title - Enter the title of the module.
- Module Class Suffix - Enter the suffix which is applied to the CSS class of module. This allows to style an individual module easily.
- Display Title Module - Allow to show/hide title of the module.
- Status - Allow to enable/disable the status of the module.
- Hook into - Select Hook into in the list box. Please click Here to read more How To Create Custom CMS Hook Page.
- Select Tabs - Allow to select the product tabs having products that you want to show
- Limit - Enter the quantity of images you want to display in each tab, for example: When you enter number ’4′ here, four images will be displayed in each tab
- Column - Enter the quantity of columns you want to display
- Size image (W x H) - Allow to sellect the size image from the dropdown menu.
- Display Name - Allow to display the product names in the module
- Name Maxleghth - Allow to set the maximum number of characters allowed in the name area
- Display Description - Allow to display the description of each product.
- Description Maxlength - Allow to set the maximum number of characters allowed in the description area
- Display Price - Allow to display the product price.
- Display Add to Cart Button - Allow to display Add to Cart Button button
- Display Quick View Button - Allow to display Quick View button
- Display Add to Wishlist Button - Allow to display Add to Wishlist button
- Display Add to Compare Button - Allow to display Add to Compare button
- Display Detail Link - Allow to display Detail Link of each product