1 Installation – Back to top
- Firstly, you must install Prestashop version 1.6.x. Please Click Here to read more about How To Install Prestashop version 1.6.x
- Secondly, prepare for installing the SP Twitter Slider Module. The installation contains 5 steps as following:
Step 1: Login to your Prestashop admin panel and Go to Back Office >> Modules >> Modules. At the top of the page, click the Add new theme button.
Step 2: Click “Choose a file” button to select your module .zip file “sptwitterslider.zip” that you have downloaded and then push “Upload this module” button.
Step 3: The uploading process will be started. You will see the message that “the module was successfully downloaded”.
Step 4: The new module will be located in the modules list. Search the name of module and Click on the Install button to install the module.
Step 5: Finally, you will see a notification message: “This module is already installed: sptwitterslider”.
2 Configuration – Back to top
Find to the module that you have installed and clicked on Configure button to configure the module.
The parameters are divided into the following groups:
- General Options
- Other Options
- Effect Options
- Advanced Options
Let’s look at the parameters in detail:
- Screen Name – Input screen name.
- Consume Key – Input Consume Key
- Consume Secret – Input Consume Secret
- Count – The total number of tweeter to display. The default value of 0 will display all tweeter.
Note: Please Click Here to read more about How To Get Consumer Key and Consumer Secret on Twitter
- Display Avatar – Allow to display Avatar OR not.
- Display Follow Button – Allow to display Follow button OR not.
- Display Direction Button – Allow to display Direction button Or not.
- Start Slide – The zero-based index of the slide that should be initially displayed.
- Interval – The duration to change to next slide.
- Auto Play – Auto Play Slide show for the module Or not.
- Pause on Hover – Allow to pause effects when users hover OR not.
- Select Effect – Select effect for the module OR not.
- Swipe – Effect “Next/Preview” in equipment.
- Include jQuery – Use jQuery from this module (Include jQuery.noConflict() and jQuery v1.8.2 (jquery.com)) or not.
- Pre-text – The content to show at the top of module.
- Post-text – The content to show at the end of module.