- Firstly, you must install Prestashop version 1.7.x.
- Secondly, prepare for installing the SP Vertical Menu. The installation contains 4 steps as following:
Step 1: Login to your Prestashop admin panel and Go to Improve >> Modules >> Modules Services. At the top of the page, click the Upload a Module button.
Step 2: Click “Select File” to select your module .zip file “sp_vertical_menu_p1.6-res_v1.0.1.zip” that you have downloaded.
Step 3: The uploading process will be started. You will see the message that “Module installed”.
Step 4: Finally, the new module will be located in the modules list. Search the name of module and Click on the Configure button to configure the module.
Below is a complete interface of SP Vertical Menu module
Please find to the module that you have completely installed to configure this module.
The parameters are divided into the following groups:
- MENU TOP LINK
- ADD A NEW LINK
- LINK LIST
Leta��s look at the parameters in detail:
MENU TOP LINK
- Change position a�� Allow you to change the selected items .
- Available items a�� Allow to show the available items.
- Selected items a�� Display the selected items when you add from the available items.
- Add Icon a�� Allow to add icon with each selected items that you want. Please click Here to get icons that you like and add code of that icon into “icon-class”. For example: fa-train has classA�”fa fa-train”
- Title Vertical Menu a�� Input title of Vertical Menu.
- Number Visible Categories a�� Allow to display the number of visible categories.
ADD A NEW LINK
- Label a�� Enter the public title of your new custom link.
- Link a�� Set the URL of the new link.
- New window a�� Decide if browsers should open this new link in a new window or not.
- Click Add after you enter all data.
- After you add Label, Link and Set browsers should open this new link in a new window or not. They will be displayed at below LINK LIST